When I signed up to become a Beachbody Coach, I decided to step far outside my comfort zone and tackle Shaun T’s Insanity program and boy oh boy as I discovered during my Fit Test it wasn’t just outside my comfort zone – it was in an entirely different universe. Indeed, the warm-up in each workout session is comparable to most people’s most intense workouts- and that’s just the first 10 minutes! I cussed out Shaun T every single time I did my workout during this challenging 60 day program but you know what…I wound up LOVING the guy when all was said and done. You just have to check out my results to see why I had such a change of heart. I lost 14 pounds and dropped 2 full dress sizes in just 60 days!
This stuff really is bananas but it does wonders for your body- amazing! And you never once lift a single weight. Your body weight is your resistance so the only equipment you need for this workout is YOURSELF.
The INSANITY® workout
This might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment needed, just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training.
Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.
What do you get in your Insanity set?
10 Mind-Blowing & Fat Busting Workouts
1. Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 minutes)
2. Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio. (42 minutes)
3. Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
4. Cardio Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’re ready for the next round. (33 minutes)
5. Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs: Skip the intervals—this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. (55 minutes)
6. Core Cardio & Balance: Take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2 with this workout. (37 minutes)
7. Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test: The interval circuit that’s more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (86 minutes)
8. Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ’til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
9. Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (65 minutes)
10. Max Recovery: Give it a rest and build strength for another round with intense moves and stretches. (47 minutes)
You’ll also receive an Elite Nutrition Plan, Fitness Guide, Insanity Workout Calendar, FREE online support tools and coaching from yours truly. Ready to get Insane?
Want to maximize your Results and Dig Deeper? Join my Challenge and get not only the entire Insanity program but also Shakeology, the healthiest meal of the day and Team Beachbody VIP Club Membership. Simplify your meal planning by adding Shakeology as one of your 5 daily mini-meals and get the added support & accountability of a Challenge Group.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39928694-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);